Lauryn Colatuno, YELP community manager, was here to share about father’s day events happening locally in the Triangle area.
Treat your dad this Father’s Day! Beer lovers, sports lovers, food lovers oh my. Don’t miss out on these unique and fun Father’s Day ideas.
- Durham Food Truck Rodeo – Durham Central Park
- Durham Bulls Game – The Durham Bulls return home on Thursday, June 18th to open up a seven-game homestand against the Columbus Clippers and the Toledo Mud Hens. Three fireworks shows, the first Food Truck Fest of the season and a Father’s Day game highlight the event schedule.
- For beer lovers – New Belgium’s Tour de Fat – Saturday, June 20th
- Nasher Café – Father’s Day Brunch 12-3pm Cornhole & Mini Golf
- Driftwood Southern Kitchen – 2nd Annual Father’s Day BBQ brunch 10am-3pm . Brunch buffet with ribs, brisket, fried chicken, pulled pork sandwiches, + other breakfast and lunch favorites $25
- Father’s Day Jazz Concert at Raleigh Little Theatre at 3p, indoors at Cantey v Sutton Theatre
- The Butcher’s Market in Cary & Raleigh – USDA Top Choice and Prime Grade beef. Grab the popular marinated beef tips and grill for dad. They also order pre-made sides including mac n cheese, twice baked potatoes, and don’t forget craft beer.