PINEVILLE, N.C. (WBTV) – Three dogs were rescued from a burning Pineville home Sunday afternoon.
Carolina Volunteer Fire Department crews rushed in to the Egglestone Drive home to save the lab and two pit bulls. The dogs, Lily May, Layla, and Lucy, could be seen receiving oxygen, but appeared to not have any other injuries.
Crews reportedly knocked down the fire quickly, and were able to keep the flames from spreading and causing more damage.
The fire marshal said that the fire was caused by faulty wiring in the back of the house.
Copyright 2015 WBTV. All rights reserved.