3 dogs rescued from burning house in NC

Photo Courtesy: Jordan Sawyers/ WBTV

PINEVILLE, N.C. (WBTV) – Three dogs were rescued from a burning Pineville home Sunday afternoon.

Carolina Volunteer Fire Department crews rushed in to the Egglestone Drive home to save the lab and two pit bulls. The dogs, Lily May, Layla, and Lucy, could be seen receiving oxygen, but appeared to not have any other injuries.

Crews reportedly knocked down the fire quickly, and were able to keep the flames from spreading and causing more damage.

The fire marshal said that the fire was caused by faulty wiring in the back of the house.

Copyright 2015 WBTV. All rights reserved.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s