FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Runners of all ages are lacing up for the 2015 Fort Bragg 10-miler, but drivers will also be impacted.
Officials are closing off several roads ahead of the Thursday morning start.
Race organizer say they expect the many of the roads will reopen around 9:30 a.m.
- If you come onto Fort Bragg through the Longstreet ACP, you definitely will need to make new plans since Longstreet will be closed at Gruber Rd.
- Longstreet Road from Reilly Road to Ardennes
- Gruber Rd from Longstreet to Zabitosky
- Keerans Street to Prager Street
- Prager Street from Keerans to Spooner Street
- Spooner Street from Prager Street to Longstreet