NC workers discover 2 dead snakes inside electrical box

MORGANTON, N.C. (WNCN) – Workers in Morganton, North Carolina found an unexpected discovery when they opened an electrical box.
According to the City of Morganton, NC Government Facebook page, workers with the City of Morganton Electric Services Department found two dead snakes inside the box.

The workers were at a home that was scheduled to be demolished.

According to the Facebook post, one snake slithered across two hot terminals and was electrocuted. The second snake bit the first and was also electrocuted.

According to the city’s electrical service director, workers find dead snakes about two or three times a year.

1 thought on “NC workers discover 2 dead snakes inside electrical box

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s