RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Sixteen locations in North Carolina, including sites in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Morrisville and Apex, were involved in a data breach at Noodles and Company locations.
The company announced Tuesday that the data breach may have compromised the payment information of people who used debit or credit cards at certain Noodles and Company locations between Jan. 31 and June 2.
The company said it had identified the malware and customers can safely use their cards again.
Noodles and Company identified the locations involved in on its website. The locations in central North Carolina included:
- Durham, 2608 Erwin Road
- Chapel Hill, 214 W. Franklin Street
- Raleigh, 403 Daniels Street
- Raleigh, 8411 Brier Creek Parkway
- Cary, 200 Crossroads Blvd.
- Cary, 1120 Parkside Main Street
- Morrisville, 2016 Market Center Drive
- Apex, 1055 Beaver Creek Commons Drive