FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) – Fayetteville police discovered a total of 141 violations during a driving while impaired checkpoint Saturday night as part of the “Booze It and Lose It” campaign.
The violation totals are as follows:
- 10 driving while intoxicated
- Four seatbelt violations
- 51 driving aith a revoked license / no operator’s license
- 12 open container violations
- Seven inspection violations
- Nine registration violations
- Seven misdemeanor drug violations
- Two felony drug violations
Police also issues additional miscellaneous traffic charges and miscellaneous misdemeanor charges, officials said.