WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) – A Wilmington man is in the New Hanover County Detention Center under a $1 million bond after being accused of dealing methamphetamine.
Vice/Narcotics detectives arrested Dalton Lee Cramer, 25, at his home in the 200 block of McQuillan Drive on Thursday after an investigation, according to New Hanover County Sheriff’s Office.
Cramer has been charged with:
- Six counts possession/distribution of meth precursor
- Possession of marijuana
- Possession of marijuana paraphernalia
- Possession w/ intent to manufacture/sell/deliver methamphetamine
- Two counts maintaining a vehicle/dwelling for controlled substance
- Manufacturing methamphetamine
Copyright 2016 WECT. All rights reserved.