CARY, N.C. (WNCN) – A 25-year-old man faces numerous child sex crime charges out of Chatham County including kidnapping and indecent liberties with a child.
In August, the Westmoreland County Sheriff’s Office of Virginia said a juvenile from that jurisdiction could be in Wake County.
Deputies located that child, along with David Alan Scott III, at a residence on Wilson Court in New Hill.
An investigation revealed Scott made sexual contact with that juvenile, officials said.
Scott was arrested Sunday by Cary police and charged with:
- Indecent liberties with a child (Chatham County)
- Statutory rape of a person age 13, 14, or 15 (Chatham County)
- Statutory sex offense by an adult (Chatham County)
- First-degree kidnapping (Chatham County)
- Abduction of children (Chatham County)
Scott was arrested at 7307 Tryon Road in Cary. Lucky 32 restaurant has a listed address of 7307 Tryon Road.
His employer is listed as JMC Construction.
Scott was given a $2 million secured bond and scheduled to appear in court November 14.