SHALLOTTE, N.C. (WECT) — A Shallotte man is being held under a $1 million bond after he was arrested by the Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office on multiple drug-related charges.
According to officials, agents with the Drug Enforcement Unit executed a search warrant at the home of Cornelius Green, 29, on Beach Drive SW early Friday morning.
Agents confiscated 27.7 grams of cocaine, 102 grams of marijuana, 625 grams of hydrocodone and an unspecified amount of cash.
Green was charged with:
- Possession with the intent to manufacture/sell/deliver marijuana
- Possession with the intent to manufacture/sell/deliver cocaine
- Possession with the intent to manufacture/sell/deliver a schedule II controlled substance
- Maintaining a dwelling for a controlled substance
- Trafficking opium
- Possession of marijuana
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
Officials said the investigation into Green began following numerous complaints from the community.
Green was previously arrested on July 29 and charged with possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver cocaine, maintaining a dwelling for a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Sheriff John Ingram would like to thank the community for the tips provided to the sheriff’s office and encourages others to do the same.
Copyright 2016 WECT. All rights reserved.