NC man facing 6 counts of child sex abuse charges, deputies say

NASHVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — A Nash County man is facing child sex charges after an investigation earlier this week by deputies, officials say.

john-battle
CLICK TO VIEW A LARGER IMAGE OF BATTLE ALONG WITH MORE NC MUGSHOTS

A complaint of possible child sex abuse was filed on Tuesday with the Nash County Sheriff’s Office and the Nash County Department of Social Services, according to deputies.

The complaint said that incidents took place from May until November 2015, the Nash County Sheriff’s Office said in an email.

“The sheriff’s office along with DSS followed up with this information and investigated the complaint,” deputies said.

John Milton Battle, 33, of the Bailey area in Nash County was charged with six counts of sexual offenses with a child.

Battle is being held in the Nash County Detention Facility under a $200,000 secured bond.

His first court appearance is schedule for December 1 in district court Nashville.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s