GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WNCN) – A Goldsboro man is being held on $600,000 bond after being arrested on cocaine, ecstasy and marijuana charges, the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office said.
Corey Ramon Best Jr. was arrested Friday after the Aggressive Criminal Enforcement Team and Wayne County SWAT Team executed a search warrant at his Lime Street home.
That search found MDMA, cocaine , marijuana, and drug paraphernalia, officials sad.
He was charged with:
- Trafficking MDMA
- Manufacture cocaine
- Possession with intent to distribute cocaine
- Possession with intent to distribute marijuana
- Possession of a schedule II substance
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Felony maintaining dwelling
He was being held at the Wayne County Detention Center under $600,000 secured bond.