LONGWOOD, N.C. (WECT) — A Longwood woman was arrested under a $1 million bond after a search by the Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office uncovered heroin and marijuana in a mobile home in the 7600 block of Victory Drive.
The Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office Vice Narcotics Unit was executing a search warrant Thursday when it found 1,250 bindles of heroin and 65 grams of marijuana.
Ashleigh Corrin Williams, 32, has been charged with:
- possession with the intent to manufacture/sell/deliver heroin
- possession with the intent to manufacture/sell/deliver marijuana
- maintaining a vehicle/dwelling/place for a controlled substance
- possession of drug paraphernalia
- trafficking opium or heroin
- conspiring to traffic opium or heroin
Copyright 2017 WECT. All rights reserved.