PICKENS, S.C. (WSPA) – A Pickens woman was sentenced to 20 years for killing her grandson by putting OxyCotin in his sippy cup, according to the solicitor’s office.
Angela Denise Brewer, 46, was convicted of Homicide by Child Abuse on Thursday.
Prosecutors said Brewer was the sole caretaker of her 14-month-old grandchild.
Brewer gave the child her OxyCotin in a sippy cup on Oct. 17, 2014, according to the solicitor’s report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- NC WOMAN CLAIMS BANK FIRED HER FOR CHARITABLE ACT
- NC SCHOOL VOLUNTEER CHARGED WITH HAVING SEX WITH STUDENT
- WARRANT: RALEIGH WOMAN SEVERELY BURNED CHILD SHE WAS SUPERVISING
- WARNING – GRAPHIC VIDEO: COWS BURNED, TORTURED AT DAIRY FARM, ANIMAL RIGHTS GROUP SAYS
- CONVENIENCE STORE UNDER FIRE FOR RACIST SIGN IN FRONT WINDOW
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018