PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A UPS employee in Florida delivered an iPhone, then went back to the home to steal the package on Thursday.
According to the arrest affidavit, Jason Mohn, 47, of St. Petersburg, delivered the victim’s Apple iPhone X package to her front porch.
Mohn then allegedly returned two hours later and took the package, hiding it under his shirt and running away.
Both the delivery and the theft were caught on two home security cameras that were on the victim’s front porch.
The iPhone was found the next day by a UPS investigator inside the suspect’s work area, next to his belongings.
He faces a felony charge of grand theft.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- NC WOMAN CLAIMS BANK FIRED HER FOR CHARITABLE ACT
- NC SCHOOL VOLUNTEER CHARGED WITH HAVING SEX WITH STUDENT
- WARRANT: RALEIGH WOMAN SEVERELY BURNED CHILD SHE WAS SUPERVISING
- WARNING – GRAPHIC VIDEO: COWS BURNED, TORTURED AT DAIRY FARM, ANIMAL RIGHTS GROUP SAYS
- CONVENIENCE STORE UNDER FIRE FOR RACIST SIGN IN FRONT WINDOW
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018