RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A Raleigh man is facing multiple child sex charges related to self-producing pornography with a preteen girl, according to a Wake County arrest warrant.
Ezekial Markum Sandoval, 47, is facing three counts of first-degree sexual exploitation of a minor after Raleigh police found at least two videos and one photograph showing an 11-year-old girl involved in sexual activity, the warrant shows.
The warrant states that the two videos were “self-produced.” It does not say whether the photo was taken by Sandoval or not, but the same victim was depicted in the three files.
Sandoval was arrested on Dec. 14. The warrant shows that the crimes occurred between Aug. 22 and Dec. 14.
Sandoval is being held in the Wake County Detention Center under a $750,000 secured bond. His first court appearance is set for today.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- WORKER FIRED FOR RACY JOKE WRITTEN INSIDE PIZZA BOX
- RALEIGH CAB DRIVER GETS ATTENTION WITH 11,000 CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ON HIS TAXI
- MAN WOUNDED IN RALEIGH SHOOTING NEAR WAKE FOREST ROAD AND I-440
- NC MAN WINS $1 MILLION WITH LUCKY SCRATCH-OFF TICKET
- MOM SPEAKS OUT AFTER SON IS KILLED BY DOGS HE PLAYED WITH AND FED DAILY
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018