FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — Fayetteville police said late Christmas Eve that a woman kidnapped at gunpoint by her ex-boyfriend was later found safe.
Police said around 11:10 p.m. Sunday that Suvanna Jacobs was “endangered” after an abduction by her 39-year-old ex-boyfriend.
Police also said Sunday night that two other men were involved in the incident and the group fled in a lime green Kia.
Then, just after midnight, Fayetteville police said Jacobs had been located and was at the Fayetteville Police Department.
“Detectives are working to obtain additional information at it relates to events this evening and this report. Thank you to everyone for all of the shares on social media that helped to obtain a peaceful resolution so quickly,” police said.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- DAD, 2 DAUGHTERS AMONG 5 DEAD AFTER PLANE CRASHES IN FLORIDA
- WOMAN SUFFERS MEDICAL EMERGENCY LEADING TO CRASH ON I-440
- WOMAN DEAD AFTER DOGS ATTACK HER AND HER HUSBAND
- NC HOMEOWNER KILLS 1 OF SEVERAL HOME INTRUDERS DURING SHOOTOUT, DEPUTIES SAY
- NC TEEN GIRL CHARGED AFTER YOUNG MAN DIES FROM GUNSHOT WOUND