NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Country legend Loretta Lynn is recovering after she fell and broke her hip last week.
Her sister, singer Crystal Gayle, took to social media to ask for prayers for 85-year-old Lynn.
“I was with Loretta yesterday. She is in good spirits and is doing as well as can be expected with this type of injury,” Gayle said in a tweet.
Last May, Lynn suffered a stroke and delayed the release of her album.
- MISSING VANCE COUNTY DAD FOUND SHOT TO DEATH IN CAR, 2 CHARGED WITH MURDER
- ‘I DON’T KNOW WHY THEY WOULD HAVE DONE THIS,’ SAYS BROTHER OF DUCK HUNTER MISSING ON ICY RIVER
- YOUNG WOMAN KILLED AFTER CAR RUNS OFF ROAD, FLIPS OVER INTO CREEK IN WENDELL
- TOP TRUMP ADVISOR STEPHEN MILLER ‘ESCORTED’ OFF SET, CNN SAYS
- DOWNTOWN RALEIGH RESTAURANT OPENING TODAY WILL ALLOW DINERS TO PAY WHAT THEY CAN