GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WNCN) — A Goldsboro man is facing several charges in connection with sex involving a person under 15, deputies say.
The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office announced Friday that Anthony Samata Allen, 42, was facing three charges involving a victim that he knew.
Allen, of Cuyler Best Road is charged with statutory rape of a child under the age of 15, statutory sex offense with a child under age of 15 and indecent liberties with a minor, deputies said.
No details about the case were released.
Allen is being held in the Wayne County Jail on a $450,000 bond.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- SNOW BACK IN THE FORECAST?
- ‘SHE’S BLEEDING VERY BADLY’: RALEIGH FOOD LION STABBING 911 CALL RELEASED
- RALEIGH HOT DOG STAND’S MESSAGE ABOUT WOMEN RAISES EYEBROWS
- 4 OF 6 WANTED SUSPECTS SURRENDER IN CUMBERLAND COUNTY CHILD SERVITUDE CASE
- REPORT: KILLING OF GIRL FOUND BURNED CALLED ‘WORST CHILD DEATH CASE’ M.E. HAS SEEN