KENANSVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) — A 21-year-old man facing child sex charges was arrested along with his stepmother by the Duplin County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday, officials said.
Shay Alexander Hill, 21, of Seven Springs was charged with two counts of felony indecent liberties with a child, one count of felony solicitation of child pornography, three counts of crimes against nature and three counts of felony second-degree forced sex offense.
His stepmother, Melissa Dawn Hill, 39, of Alberton was charged with one count of misdemeanor resist, delay and a felony count of obstruction of justice.
Shay Hill was placed in the Duplin County Detention Center under a $350,000 bond.
Melissa Hill was placed in the Duplin County Detention Center under a $5,000 secure bond.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- SNOW BACK IN THE FORECAST?
- ‘SHE’S BLEEDING VERY BADLY’: RALEIGH FOOD LION STABBING 911 CALL RELEASED
- RALEIGH HOT DOG STAND’S MESSAGE ABOUT WOMEN RAISES EYEBROWS
- 4 OF 6 WANTED SUSPECTS SURRENDER IN CUMBERLAND COUNTY CHILD SERVITUDE CASE
- REPORT: KILLING OF GIRL FOUND BURNED CALLED ‘WORST CHILD DEATH CASE’ M.E. HAS SEEN