YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – A man from Youngstown was arrested and charged with assault after police say he punched a woman for changing the channel on the TV.
According to a police report, officers were called about 8:26 a.m. Thursday to a house in the 700 block of Norwood Avenue on reports of a fight.
When officers arrived, they encountered a woman who had swelling to her face and eye.
The woman told police that Rondale Massey, 20, punched her in the face when she changed the channel on the TV.
When officers questioned Massey, he told them he lives there at the consent of another person and he doesn’t have to listen to the victim, according to a police report. Officers said the man was yelling and called the woman a “b****” multiple times.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- WOMAN STABBED 6 TIMES IN RALEIGH FOOD LION PARKING LOT, POLICE SAY
- RALEIGH HOT DOG STAND’S MESSAGE ABOUT WOMEN RAISES EYEBROWS
- WENDELL MAN HIT BY OWN VEHICLE, KILLED FOLLOWING CRASH ON US-64 IN WAKE COUNTY
- EXCLUSIVE: WOMAN WHO SPARKED INVESTIGATION INTO MCCOLLUM RANCH SPEAKS
- MAN WANTED IN CHARLOTTE MURDER ‘AMBUSHES’ POLICE, SHOT DEAD AT HEADQUARTERS