RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – The Carolina Hurricanes second leading scorer will return to the lineup tonight after missing the team’s past four games.
Sebastian Aho told a crowd of reporters at today’s morning skate that he is good to go.
“Yeah, I knew it, yesterday I did stress tests and I just had to follow through the protocol and now I’m clear,” said Aho.
Aho was red hot before suffering a concussion sustained from a vicious hit by the Flames Mark Giordano. The 20-year-old rising star had tallied 14 points in his previous 10 games.
Tonight Aho and the Canes tangle with Ottawa in the first of eight straight home games for Carolina.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- DURHAM MOM DISTRAUGHT AFTER POLICE SAY MISSING SON WAS FORCED INTO VAN
- DURHAM HOMELESS COMMUNITY BEING FORCED OFF STATE-OWNED PROPERTY
- APP STATE TENNIS PLAYER SUSPENDED FOLLOWING RACIST REMARK SAY
- WAKE COUNTY SCHOOL INVESTIGATING 2 RACIST SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEOS
- WIDOW OF HARNETT COUNTY INMATE DOESN’T BELIEVE HE KILLED HIMSELF