RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police are investigating after a man was stabbed in the parking lot a restaurant near the intersection of Wake Forest Road and Interstate 440.
Officers were called to the 3200 block of Wake Forest Road at 4:22 p.m. Friday, police said.
The man had been stabbed more than once, according to police.
Police said the man was stabbed in the Denny’s parking lot.
The victim was taken to WakeMed. His condition isn’t yet known.
Police said earlier reports that the man went inside Denny’s were incorrect.
Police are investigating and ask anyone with information that could help them to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP or visit raleighcrimestoppers.org for text and email reporting options.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CHATHAM COUNTY WOMAN HAD LACED GUMMIES, THC SYRINGES, CASH AND GUNS DEPUTIES SAY
- THOUSANDS STOLEN DURING RALEIGH FOOD LION ROBBERY, POLICE SAY
- HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE HITTING THE NC LOTTERY DOZENS OF TIMES IN 3 YEARS?
- PAIR WANTED IN BROAD-DAYLIGHT KILLING IN DURHAM, POLICE SAY
- HELP US DECIDE WHICH BIG GAME ADS ARE THE BEST