OAK BROOK, IL (WCMH) — If your partner loves their Big Macs – then they’re really going to want this.
McDonalds is giving away this big mac beauty.
According to CNN, it’s a seven-layer, stackable ring called the “Bling-Mac,” and Cosmo reports it’s worth upwards of $12,000.
But McDonald’s is giving the 18 karat gold, gem-encrusted version of its classic sandwich away for free.
For a chance to win it, social media users must tweet out their love for the Big Mac, using the hashtag #BlingMacContest.
McDonald’s tongue-in-cheek promotion comes with the launch of three different Big Mac sizes: Grand Big Mac, Big Mac, and Mac Junior.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- KNIGHTDALE MAN IMPREGNATES BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER, PLANS TO MARRY HER, WARRANTS SAY
- 38 ARRESTED IN NC TASK FORCE’S ‘OPERATION GROUNDHOG,’ DEPUTIES SAY
- HOLLY SPRINGS HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER FACING MULTIPLE CHILD PORN CHARGES
- MAN LIVED WITH MOM’S BODY IN WAYNE COUNTY HOME FOR MORE THAN A YEAR, FRIEND SAYS
- EXPERTS: THE ONE FLU SYMPTOM YOU SHOULDN’T IGNORE