CARY, N.C. (WNCN) — U.S. News and World Report named the Umstead Hotel and Spa in Cary as the best hotel in North Carolina.
The rankings are based on analysis by experts and user opinions.
The Umstead is a five-star hotel with an award-winning restaurant as well as a full-service spa.
To see the other North Carolina hotels that made the list – click here.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- KNIGHTDALE MAN IMPREGNATES BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER, PLANS TO MARRY HER, WARRANTS SAY
- 38 ARRESTED IN NC TASK FORCE’S ‘OPERATION GROUNDHOG,’ DEPUTIES SAY
- FAYETTEVILLE GAS STATION ASSAULT LEAVES 73-YEAR-OLD IN CRITICAL CONDITION, POLICE SAY
- REGISTERED NC SEX OFFENDER CHARGED WITH RAPING 11-YEAR-OLD IN WAYNE COUNTY
- WOMAN FLUSHES HAMSTER DOWN TOILET AFTER AIRLINE BANS IT FROM FLIGHT