RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A woman is facing charges after attacking a WakeMed nurse, according to a Wake County arrest warrant.
Erin Joy Tackoor-Glover, 31, who has a listed address of 20 Vinning St. in Boston, Massachusetts, is facing two charges — felony assault physical injury emergency personnel and felony assault by strangulation.
According to the warrant, on Tuesday, Tackoor-Glover punched the nurse, pulled her hair and choked her while the nurse was checking on patients at the hospital. The attack resulted in a “bruised left cheek and finger print scratch marks on side of neck.”
The victim also suffered bruising on her neck, which the warrant states was caused by strangulation.
Tackoor-Glover is being held in the Wake County Detention Center under a $75,000 secured bond.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FLORIDA TEEN CHARGED WITH MURDERING 17 STUDENTS BOUGHT AR-15 LEGALLY, OFFICIALS SAY
- EX-ORANGE COUNTY SUB UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR SENDING NUDES TO STUDENTS, SHERIFF SAYS
- MISSING FIREFIGHTER FOUND WEARING SKI CLOTHES 3,100 MILES FROM HOME
- NC DAD WAKES UP FROM COMA TO MEET HIS NEWBORN BABY
- EXPERTS: THE ONE FLU SYMPTOM YOU SHOULDN’T IGNORE